Author: Premier International Transportation
From Uber to Metro, to bike and scooter services, getting around Washington D.C. can be very confusing for Washington D.C. tourist, and natives.
Currently there are about 3 ride share companies, 1 public transportation company, and over 10 different bike and scooter services in the area, but there’s one company, that is making it all easy for the traveler.
Premier International Transportation is a premier transportation service provider in the Washington DC area, and there taking their luxury vehicles onto the streets of Washington DC to make sure you get an idea ride. Who wouldn’t want to be seen riding in style anyways?
The rides are very competitive and Premier International Transportation are available 24/7 for any event.
They make getting around in Washington DC, a breeze. It’s a simple process, and it all starts with you calling 1-888-412-9150.
They will set up an account for you, and you will be good to go.
Washington DC and the surrounding areas are one of the most history-rich parts of the United States to visit. With so much to do, and so many beautiful places to see, you need to book at least a week or more to be able to take it all in. And plan to do a lot of driving if you want to explore on your own. But if you’d rather ride than drive, and aren’t keen on public transportation or phone app car services, but aren’t sure you really need a limo, we’ve got a list of 10 reasons why you might want to consider one, instead of those other options.
1. You get to ride in a Limousine! And that’s something that all ages enjoy!
2. Riding in a limousine gives you the freedom to sit back, relax and enjoy the company of your friends or family, in a private, quiet and luxurious environment.
3. If you enjoy having an adult beverage or two with your friends, having a reliable designated driver chauffeur at you service is definitely the way to go. Plus, it’s legal to drink in a limousine. Not so with public transportation or amateur car services.
4. If you have kids, enough said. They love limos!
5. You get the V.I.P. treatment usually reserved for DC bigwigs!
6. A professional with knowledge of the city is behind the wheel.
7. You can continue the party after the event, or on the way to the next stop!
8. Corporate meetings are much more productive, with room to work on the way.
9. There is no better way to get in/out of the DC area airports than a limousine.
10. As we mentioned at the beginning, if you want to take in all the sites that DC has to offer, doing so in a luxury limousine, with an experienced guide navigating through the city, you can’t go wrong with a limo. No set “tour routes”. You go where you want to go, stay as long as you want to stay, or if you’d rather not plan things out yourself, sit back and let your personal tour guide take you to the best spots.
So if any or all of these sound like a good idea to you – whether you’re a tourist or a local – check out our DC limo fleet, or submit a free online limo price quote request, and get started planning your DC adventure! We’re here 24/7 365 to serve you, always ready and willing to answer your luxury transportation questions, or help you to choose the perfect limo for any occasion.
Thanks for reading!
Despite the cold temperature and big crowd I made to Tidal Basin last Sunday to see the cherry blossom in peak conditions. Here are some of the photos I took.